PDA

View Full Version : Big KUDO's to DunkRD!!

Valpo Fz
December 21, 2006, 18:48
I just wanted to throw a big thank you out to Dunkrd. When I first started to get serious about getting an FAL I asked for some used guns and what was the advantages of buying versus building. Well many respondents replied and one of them was Dunkrd he offered to sell me one or help me build my own. Well I took the man up on his offer to help me build a rifle.

I will say that he is very skilled and builds some really nice rifles, I saw several I would buy in a heartbeat if I could sneak the money pass the Mrs's. I would not have been able to accomplish this build by myself, 1st every assembly was put together by some guy off the Brazillain weight lifting team, I think that I heard Dunk utter" I have never seen ________ (enter misc part or assembly) that tight before. By the time we were done not only had a took up about 7 hours of the mans time(2 hours building 4 hours talking) but he also donated several parts to complete the assembly.

I heartily endorse Mr. Dunkrd, if you are considering buying a rifle from him, do it, and rest assured that you will be getting a well built and handsome FAL.

Valpo Fz
December 21, 2006, 19:07
On top of all the work and parts I left his house with a FAL manual in hand.

mike minihan
December 21, 2006, 23:14
That is great to hear! Dunkrd has the faladdiction and wants to spread the
way of life.
best regards,
mike Minihan

JimmyT
December 22, 2006, 16:17
Dunkrd is one helluva class guy. Built my latest for me, and did excellent work, extremely accurate,even with the century reciever! Numbah 1 builder in my book!
jimmyt

devjunk762
December 22, 2006, 17:34
Just bought a FAL STG58 kit from Dunk and was EXTREMELY happy with the kit he sent me. He was also very understanding when I "buggered up" the money order.

All in all, a class act to deal with.

A++

Dunk RD
December 23, 2006, 13:30
Thanks Ed
I totaly enjoyed the day and am happy to have helped you with your rifle.
I only wish I had a 251 locking shoulder on hand so we could have fired that baby Up.
Merry Christmas
Dunk RD