PDA

View Full Version : Court in FL

XHardrock
December 19, 2006, 18:09
Court makes it far too easy to spend $$.
Great service, Thanks.

gunplumber
December 19, 2006, 19:34
While I havn't bought anything from him myself, I have handled several receiver transfers. He is professional, includes full documentation on who its for, where its from, invoice, etc.

A breath of fresh air.

I can't count the number of times I've received guns for transfer from less concientious parties with no sender or recipient information, sent from a UPS shipping outlet or no return address at all.

DYNOMIKE
December 19, 2006, 20:38
YES~
It is True.. Court is a Stand up Gentleman, that is ALWAYS pleasent and Courteous in his dealings..
Personally I have done many transactions with Court including several Builds, and a Number of transfers..
IN FACT I went down to see him last Night as he recently completed a RHODIE build I will be Giving to my Oldest Son on Christmas Morning..
The Build looks great and I am Very Excited about getting it to the range for the first time with my Son..:biggrin:
Court and I sat and talked, has a Soda Pop and he even took the Much TOO Long SA (Long) stock off and replaced it with one I received from a FAL Files Member so I would NOT Have to take a Chance on being DISCOVERED whilst swapping the stocks here at the house..:wink:
Thanx Court.... :beer:

Court in Fl
December 20, 2006, 10:18
Thank's guys.

Court in FL.