PDA

View Full Version : Gunpartsguy: Excellent Customer Service!

ConcernedCitizen
November 19, 2006, 02:17
I've had the privilege of placing two separate orders with James @ Gunpartsguy over the last two weeks, and just thought I'd share my experiences.

One of the first things I noticed was how quickly he replied to his voicemail. His website says he'll get back to you ASAP, and he wasn't kidding! I think I got a call back within an hour every time I left him a message. He was also very pleasant to talk to, and more than happy to answer the many questions I had.

Regarding shipping, he was very prompt on both orders. He said they would ship out the next day, and was true to his word. I would also like to add that both orders were EXTREMELY well packaged, and the handwritten "Thank You" only adds to the experience.

As far as the condition of the parts he advertises, they are definitely accurate, if not conservative. The excellent condition bolt I received looked like new, and the refinished carrier had some of the nicest parkerizing I've ever seen.

I'd just like to finish by saying that this was honestly one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had, and will gladly order from Gunpartsguy again!

Thanks again, James, and keep up the good work!

Adam

Chumpwagon
November 20, 2006, 20:17
I purchased some compliance parts from GPG over the weekend. Never have I had faster service. Ordered Saturday and arrived today (Monday). Items were as advertised and excellently packaged. Superb.

dirtshooter
November 25, 2006, 00:07
I made an online order with Gunpartsguy. Printed it out and mailed with an MO. It arrived a week later. I figure a few days getting there and a few back. Perfect. I didn't email or check on it or anything. Transaction just went right. Very professional. And good prices too. I've ordered from him before and always had a good experience. He's good to work with.

Everyone should order something from them, but not everything. Leave some stuff in case I need to get some more stuff.

br549
November 25, 2006, 17:10
I've got my 3rd order on the way from James. I sure wish everybody took care of their customers like he does. It just don't get no better,Thanks James.
Bill

Pistolwiz
November 28, 2006, 00:04
Thank you for the kind words guys! We always hope to live up to these standards. It's a pleasure to serve the best customers there are! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: