PDA

View Full Version : 100+ rounds on my first AMD/AK build

Thunderbred
November 10, 2006, 00:55
Took it out to the range today.
I put 1 round in first, fired it, no prblems. I then put 2 in a mag, fired the first, then the second, far out! it works great so far. "Dang this bugger is loud, and boy what a nice fireball."
Then in goes the 75er, and start the 5 shot, check my group, and another 5 till the drum is empty. "I like it!".
I put a 40 rndr on it and fired 10 fasties, check, 10 again till empty.
Other then adjustments to the front sight, and fighting with removing any mag longer than a 20, I think these little buggers are great. :D
Jeff

sportsnut
November 10, 2006, 14:24
Originally posted by Thunderbred
Took it out to the range today.
I put 1 round in first, fired it, no prblems. I then put 2 in a mag, fired the first, then the second, far out! it works great so far. "Dang this bugger is loud, and boy what a nice fireball."
Then in goes the 75er, and start the 5 shot, check my group, and another 5 till the drum is empty. "I like it!".
I put a 40 rndr on it and fired 10 fasties, check, 10 again till empty.
Other then adjustments to the front sight, and fighting with removing any mag longer than a 20, I think these little buggers are great. :D
Jeff

I love my AMD 65's They are great little shooters.
I bought 10 kits from Tapco when they had a weekend special a few years ago.
$59.95 a kit. I wished i would've bought a 100 of them.

rjb_213
November 19, 2006, 13:18
Where are the pics??:wink:

sf46
November 19, 2006, 15:46
Originally posted by rjb_213
Where are the pics??:wink:

Ditto.

Thunderbred
November 19, 2006, 20:30
Its still naked, no nudity on this forum, getting ready to park it, gunkote, then some pics.:) Jeff

robmac
November 20, 2006, 20:17
Here is one of my favorite blasters - modified AMD-65. I call this the "poor man's Krink".