PDA

View Full Version : Video: My son shooting my FAL

ismoid
September 01, 2006, 22:01
My son just turned 12 and he wanted to go to the range. So I took him and let him shoot the FAL.

:biggrin:

<embed width="430" height="355" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s61.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/ISMOID/Rifle%20Collection/Picture014.flv"></embed>

101ABN327
September 01, 2006, 22:18
Great choice for the first time to the range... Now that you have opened Pandora's Box, get ready to hear, "Dad, I think I'd like a para for my birthday this year..." :wink:

Good for you! Keep him shooting!

roach
September 02, 2006, 08:13
Thats always a treat for a youngster.

Is that gun range Top Gun in Taylor Mi? If it is I used to go there,but not much any more.I don't like that you have to shoot there ammo$$$$. Taylor has a gun show next weekend Sept 9 and 10( not talking about Gibralter Rip off center) It's located on Ecorse and Pardee rd. I found Fal clips for 5.00 ea last time and they are in great cont..

younggun
September 02, 2006, 15:17
Looks like he fun.

ismoid
September 02, 2006, 21:01
Originally posted by roach
Thats always a treat for a youngster.

Is that gun range Top Gun in Taylor Mi? If it is I used to go there,but not much any more.I don't like that you have to shoot there ammo$$$$. Taylor has a gun show next weekend Sept 9 and 10( not talking about Gibralter Rip off center) It's located on Ecorse and Pardee rd. I found Fal clips for 5.00 ea last time and they are in great cont..

Yes it's Top Gun. I like the people there, but I'm not thrilled about the rifle policy. I usually take them though so that I can be down at the end lanes.
Taylor Town is where I got my FAL, at the first gun show they had there. I might to back on the 10th and see what they have.

I didn't notice it but I guess I taugh him well. I noticed that his trigger finger comes off until he is ready to fire.

bowser
September 02, 2006, 21:39
cool video. i recognized that range too. Scared the bejesus out of a girl in there with her boyfriend, i rented a S&W 500 for fun. The guy at the counter was crackin up, she jumped so high and almost ran out the range door. I only shot it three times, and they were 4 slots away. Oh well.