PDA

View Full Version : anyone thought about a FAL Files group hunt?

B Wood
July 31, 2006, 19:41
Here is an idea...........

how about a FAL Files group hunt? Could be a great chance for a deer / antelope hunt somewhere. I think it would be wild to set a long term plan for a hunt, some western state, say for a week........camp, cook, hunt, tell stories, and maybe partake in some adult beverages

Anyone like the idea? Would be interesting....especially if done with FAL's

chromestarhustler
August 05, 2006, 04:05
texas pig hunt, cheap, cool, fals a good weapon,(but not without my backup pistol just in case there is a wash i gotta tranverse), shouldnt be to difficult to get someone to let use shoot a bunch since they tear the living heck outta everything rooting for food and multiply like rabbits. the back straps i hear are excellent but i dont eat pork so i dont know. and theres always the armadillo and coyote bonuses.

'TUDE
August 05, 2006, 11:09
I second a Texas hog hunt.
No "special" liscense to buy.
Cheap.
Often exciting.
Often VERY exciting.
Plenty of animal, depending on location.
Fine eating, especially when you find an area where they've been eating berries, plums, and persimmons.

VAFisher
August 05, 2006, 18:37
Sounds like fun, who's up to putting this together.

B Wood
August 05, 2006, 18:46
I would be up for it. Would be great to get a bunch together. Any ideas WHERE in TX we could hold it? Could put together a group for one of the ranches down there.

I wonder how many people we could get

chromestarhustler
August 05, 2006, 22:57
west texas, and the panhandle are great pig hunting locations if we are pig hunting in texas oklahoma new mexico or colorado count me in. i got a score to settle with a few pigs.

VAFisher
August 07, 2006, 05:34
B Wood, glad you are up to it. Maybe some of the Texas Members will chime in with some idea and or freinds that have a place that would like to get rid of some hog's. I feel sure there are several ranches that would fit the bill and only charge a very nominal fee for this.

cookhj
August 07, 2006, 12:21
i might be up for it as well. just let me know when and where to show up!

W.E.G.
August 07, 2006, 13:13
Did you not attend the last one?

We didn't do a lot of hunting. But DABTL sure cooked up some swell chilli.

Check out the vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs

******** width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6dm9rN6oTs"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6dm9rN6oTs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

owlcreekok
August 07, 2006, 13:23
I just got an email from a good friend that had a link to a Snopes article on the Muslim demon's-stration in Great Britian after the cartoons got published showing their idol's caricature.

I am so fired up just now, I would LOVE some hunting.

:|

Y'all have a good time. Too many guns in the field in one spot, and then after a good evening around the old campfire, fartin and sippin whiskey, gives me the jitters.

I'll do my huntin' like I do my drinkin'. Alone or all by myself.

:biggrin: