PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for a builder in GA around ATL.

Random Chaos
April 06, 2002, 20:35
If anyone knows of a good builder in GA preferably around Atl, please let me know.

Atllaw
April 07, 2002, 21:31
Hay RC! Join the Georgia FAL'ers if you're not already a member! Maybe we can talk the old hands into another "build Party." I've got a couple of kits to work on myself.

jimmieZ
April 08, 2002, 07:15
I live in marietta and have "helped" several folks build their rifles. Contact me at: jzayechek@aol.com

Jim Z

jneal
April 08, 2002, 07:24
I work in mayretta, live in douglasville. built a few, have sandblasting and parking equipment.
I'll help out if you want but you gotta "build" it. I'm not licensed to manf.
Email off list

jneal

Atlaw, your welcome to come down if you want. I still havent picked up a rec for that G1. I'll be getting one soon though.

stimpsonjcat
April 08, 2002, 09:01
Great bunch of guys! (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gafalers/)

ephv
April 08, 2002, 14:40
Hey ATLAW- I can save you some trouble on your need to build. Someone told me you have a crappy old G1 you were trying to get rid of. If you pay me, I will haul the old thing off. Just leave it on your front porch on Wednesday morning.

panzer
April 08, 2002, 18:42
its easy these guys can help. I live in Hiram and I will be glad to help you. :D

[ April 08, 2002: Message edited by: panzer ]

Atllaw
April 09, 2002, 16:23
Hey ATLAW- I can save you some trouble on your need to build. Someone told me you have a crappy old G1 you were trying to get rid of. If you pay me, I will haul the old thing off. Just leave it on your front porch on Wednesday morning.

EPHV, I assume you are talking about my Tapco hand pick L1. You know, the one with the pristine bore, unblemished wood and dern near 100% finish on the metal :D I mean, this kit is SO perfect I may not build it into a rifle; just keep it around and stroke that wood once and a while... :cool:

BBGUN, I'm in Acworth also. And we got PANZER between us and JNEAL.

I hope all y'all are keeping up with the West Georgia build/park party JNEAL has offered to host. See the Ga. FAL'ers list for details.

JMO57
April 11, 2002, 13:48
Hey I would like to get in on this also. I'm in So.Ga. Still trying to join the gafal site

John

FALPhil
April 11, 2002, 16:02
John, are you in SOWEGA? I get down to Americus a good bit and sometimes to Thomasville.

Originally posted by JMO57:
<STRONG>Hey I would like to get in on this also. I'm in So.Ga. Still trying to join the gafal site
</STRONG>

JMO57
April 11, 2002, 17:43
FALPhil, no SE Ga., but my brother is in Marietta. We both have G1 kits and plenty of time.

JMO57
April 18, 2002, 15:06
Help PLEASE

on Gafal what is going on. I tried to join and was told membership pending. does this mean I will be sent a password?? don't know anything about yahoo groups.

thanks,
John

jneal
April 18, 2002, 16:04
I think Kevin has turned the administration over (temp)while he is overseas on duty. Submit it again and give it a few days.

I'm looking at May 18 for a build party. I may regret putting this on the web :) I have parking equip and basic tools. Others will be bringing tools as well.
I'll post directions around the 1st.

stimpsonjcat
April 18, 2002, 16:22
John,

I believe I sent you email requesting a name and address from my jbperry@alltel.net email...have you responded?

Once I get that info I'll add you in.

JMO57
April 18, 2002, 17:39
stimpsonjcat, No I didn't receive an e-mail. Please send again. Also my whole family works off this computer. Wife probably deleted it if she saw the word "gun or rifle" or something like that

John

JMO57
April 18, 2002, 20:26
stimpsonjcat, my apologies sir, you DID send the e-mail and I just found it
thanks