PDA

View Full Version : FAL mags from kfranz

renaissance_warrior
May 19, 2006, 11:02
Ken, thanks for the excellent mags! You'd advertised them as in 'very good' shape but what I got looked virtually new with perfect park or paint! Thanks for the deal! They arrived 3 days after my money showed up as well. You are 'da man! :beer: :bow:

Mark

Bangz
June 14, 2006, 16:21
I would buy from you again and would also recommend you to someone else. Thank you for the adjustment in the price. It was unnecessary and I truly did not expect you to refund anything.
I appreciate the ethical manner in which you conduct your business.

kfranz
June 14, 2006, 17:22
Originally posted by Bangz
I had 15 useable, out of 25 mags, and only after significant work. 8
Rhodie mags were total garbage. No bargain here.

Please contact me via PM and I will refund your money fully, including return shipping. I know the Rhodie mags were well used, but my once over inspection did not indicate that any of them were garbage.

Jeeter
June 15, 2006, 12:05
+1 Ken is an excellent guy to do business with. Top Notch

Rhodie R1
June 19, 2006, 19:06
What a Class act. Always a pleasure to deal with. The mags were sorted by grade and individually wrapped! Lord knows the Zimbo's didn't care that much for them. Ken, Thank you for the Rhodesian Camo painted mags. They are much better than I expected. Great working condition with lots of character. Cleaning them tonight and then slipping them into a couple of Fereday & Sons Fireforce vests. If you get more please PM me. I've a few more vests that need filling. Cheers, Rhodie R1

Muggzy
June 20, 2006, 10:04
Wholly Cow Kfranz!!

Market Place Rating:bow:

Class Act allright

shotguns
June 21, 2006, 02:40
Just got my thompson mags from kfranz these were advertised to be very good to excellent. There not. THEY ARE BRAND NEW. Ordered on fri arrived on tue.
Thanks for a great deal
SGS

TheJokker
June 21, 2006, 07:45
i purchased 20 aluminum mags about a year ago. they ranged from slightly used to nearly brand new. highly recommended...

TnHawk-45
June 22, 2006, 19:09
Bought lots of things from him from both this board and on Assault Web and NEVER had a problem. All were BETTER than advertised. WILL buy from him again......and again......and again!

kfranz........THANK YOU!!!!!!!:biggrin:

sinisterdouble68
June 24, 2006, 13:53
I bought a 25pk of fal mags from him and was very pleased and will buy from him again.kfranz is very good to do business with and I would recomend him to anyone.Excellent service.

SinisterDouble68

sportsnut
June 25, 2006, 10:23
Always a pleasure!!