PDA

View Full Version : Dan Comes through AGAIN!!

DYNOMIKE
April 29, 2006, 08:00
After seeing DANS Marketplace Add a few days ago RE: The HENSOLDT Scopes
I called as quickly as I could..
DAN was his pleasant self "BUT" said he was not sure if he had one left or not?
:(
He really wanted to fill his orders to make sure everyone got a nice scope and asked that I send him an E-mail requesting one for myself.. He said "IF" he had one left he would contact me. Fair enough so I do as Dan requested, send my E-mail and leave for the Gym..
I get home about 7:00 PM and don't see an E-mail..:( Figure what the hell right, some guys got nice scopes and it just was not my Turn..
Well on a whim I give DAN a shout on the Phone.. He knows right away who I am and asked if i received his E-mail? I say well no and just then My SPAM folder count increased to one? Funny so I check.. Is it from SANTA? NOPE it's from DAN!!
While I am on the phone with the Man his E-mail comes through to let me know he "DOES" Have a scope for me!!:biggrin:
Well enough talk here it is in Color..
Dan you are a "PLEASURE" to do BIZ with...:wink:

DYNOMIKE
April 29, 2006, 08:02
Another

DYNOMIKE
April 29, 2006, 08:05
One more..
Scope came with it's protective case, a Couple lens cleaning Cloths, and a Little scredriver that is stamped "W.GERMANY" on it..:cool:

Court in Fl
April 29, 2006, 09:29
Hi Mike, Back in 1978 when I bought my H&K 91 , I remember that scope and mount cost more than the rifle.

Looks like you got a good deal.

Court in FL.

DYNOMIKE
April 29, 2006, 09:37
Court~
I have always seen these scopes command a HIGH price for sure..
I ordered two of the STANAG mounts from SARCO to complete the package..
This setup will reside on my New G-1 Build when it's done.
There is some woodwork that will soon be ready and the Entire gun is about to be PARKED in Adam's Dark Black Park..
This will be a nice rifle when complete..:biggrin:

gunsmith_tony
April 29, 2006, 21:48
Dan's always been high on my vendors list.