PDA

View Full Version : One more test

Dave1
April 01, 2002, 23:19
Yup, built'em myself I did :D
http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=Dave1&album_id=63631&image_id=1&courtesy=1

Dave

P.S. they look better on printroom than hunting-pictures does :eek:

Dave1
April 01, 2002, 23:22
Heck, I couldn't upload a pic to hunting pictures.com anyway
Dave

Rich@CGW
April 02, 2002, 01:18
Yep ! And I`ll bet there is atleast 1 SMS CNC machined steel cocking handle in the family.. :D

Dave1
April 02, 2002, 09:59
Originally posted by Rich@CGW:
<STRONG>Yep ! And I`ll bet there is atleast 1 SMS CNC machined steel cocking handle in the family.. :D</STRONG>

3 ;)

Dan at VOW
April 02, 2002, 19:47
Hey Dave, whats the funny looking thing on the far left? is that one of them airsoft pellet gun thingys?

Just kidding bud, some good looking rifles you got there. Dan.

Rich@CGW
April 02, 2002, 22:21
Originally posted by Dan at VOW:
<STRONG>Hey Dave, whats the funny looking thing on the far left? is that one of them airsoft pellet gun thingys?

Just kidding bud, some good looking rifles you got there. Dan.</STRONG>

Snikker,Snikker !! I`ll bet there is not a mouse within a 100yrds of that place.. :D

perdurabo
April 02, 2002, 23:06
Hey Dave, what exactly did you use to finish the furniture on that L1A1 on the far right?

Dave1
April 03, 2002, 09:10
Ahhh, yeah, that's an air soft pellet gun thingy, wink wink, nudge nudge :D

The finish on the L1A1 is red mahogany and about 17 coats of hand rubbed linseed oil, or at least it seemed like 17 coats, took forever to put it on not to mention all the de-gunkin it took to get the wood clean. The handguards were pretty tough, lots-o-rot by the metal ends so I dug it out and filled it with plastic-wood that was walnut colored, turned out pretty well. I sand blasted the buttplate, that turned out well also.
Dave

Radio
April 03, 2002, 11:05
100 yards. How sad. How typical.

Any good self-respecting FAL could keep those rodents at bay for at least 300 meters.

--Radio :p :p ;)