PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a 'smith in Cent Il

slv2fun
April 01, 2002, 10:58
Does anyone know of a decent gunsmith in central Illinois? One that can assemble a G1 for me...I'd hate to have to go out and buy a buncha tools I'll only use once.

Thx.

G. Lee

slv2fun
April 01, 2002, 12:02
There used to be a list of gunsmiths that someone had on their web site...Was it Enterprise?

I can't remember...anyway...if anyone has that list, I'd sure be much obliged if you could forward it to me.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

G. Lee

Originally posted by slv2fun:
<STRONG>Does anyone know of a decent gunsmith in central Illinois? One that can assemble a G1 for me...I'd hate to have to go out and buy a buncha tools I'll only use once.

Thx.

G. Lee</STRONG>

slv2fun
April 01, 2002, 23:44
OK Gentlemen.

I found the list o' smithies...for anyone who wants ta know.
http://www.entreprise.com/Product.htm

Regards,

Gil

Originally posted by slv2fun:
<STRONG>There used to be a list of gunsmiths that someone had on their web site...Was it Enterprise?

I can't remember...anyway...if anyone has that list, I'd sure be much obliged if you could forward it to me.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

G. Lee

</STRONG>

sparky
April 02, 2002, 00:04
Jim Gravett at Protech. If your not in a hurry.

Entreprise is in California.

moshergunshop
April 02, 2002, 11:27
If your in the area you can stop by Mosher Gun Shop in DeKalb, or just send it in to them. They built my STG, works like a charm.
The number is 815-756-7018, or email <a href=mailto:deb8852@aol.com>Deb</a>

[ April 02, 2002: Message edited by: BrandonB ]

BUFF
April 02, 2002, 15:38
D.S. Arms is in Barrington. They do work as well as sell new stuff.

Kilowatter
April 02, 2002, 16:48
where in central IL are you located?

slv2fun
April 02, 2002, 20:59
Champaign/Urbana

Regards,

Originally posted by Kilowatter:
<STRONG>where in central IL are you located?</STRONG>

Kilowatter
April 02, 2002, 21:49
I live about 50 miles East of you in Perrysville IN. I've got all the tools to build it. (I've built seven to date; just finished one for a friend tonight as a matter of fact) If you've got all the US parts and the receiver, I can help you put it together if you want to. Let me know. (it'll take a few hours to do if you're not gonna refinish it.)

zarrinn
April 03, 2002, 23:24
I live in Arcola about 30 miles south of ya. I am just about ready to build one myself. Waiting on gear logo Imbel from sarco. I will be needing help soon myself. :D

Kilowatter
April 04, 2002, 06:47
Originally posted by zarrinn:
<STRONG>I live in Arcola about 30 miles south of ya. I am just about ready to build one myself. Waiting on gear logo Imbel from sarco. I will be needing help soon myself. :D</STRONG>

I've been to Arcola. Couple of years ago my fiance and I spent the weekend down in that area visiting Rockholm Gardens and the Amish stores. Man, those people are true craftsmen when it comes to building furniture!

As long as you have all the legal parts to build the FAL, I'll help ya with it. Send me a email.