PDA

View Full Version : Immigration and Cultural Video- A Must See...

McUZI
March 31, 2006, 19:34
http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?page_id=810

Amazing.
Listening to Jose Angel Gutierrez was eerily like listening to a Chicano Lenny Bruce. The inflection was almost identical.

vmtz
March 31, 2006, 20:17
Sounds like political speech. Of course, the fact that it is put together by a group that object to immigration I can bet many if not all the comments were taken out of context.

Vince

McUZI
March 31, 2006, 21:40
Originally posted by vmtz
I can bet many if not all the comments were taken out of context.

Vince
Good. I'm glad you can bet on that, as I would like to bet you.
I can source every quote there, and I can assure you that they are all contextually accurate.

Anyway, let's discuss the bet.
Name it.

jerrymrc
March 31, 2006, 23:00
My father in law is Mexican. I have heard him talk about how the "wetbacks" will kill this country. He came here 50 years ago by doing the paperwork and waiting his turn.

The words/pictures in the video speak volumes. Good , bad, right or wrong we have laws in this country.

How do you think 50000 meth heads marching down the street tweaking on there pipes would be treated? It is illegal. Oh, we will just give them amnasty....
go on smoking that meth. we will come up with something.... Yea right

chrsdwns
April 01, 2006, 00:07
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vince
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Context is pretty much perfect and understated. This is the official PUBLIC position of MeCha. What they say among themselves in a private setting is a quite a bit more extreme.

I'll take that bet. How much?

vmtz
April 01, 2006, 00:08
Originally posted by chrsdwns
quote:

Vince

Context is pretty much perfect and understated. This is the official PUBLIC position of MeCha. What they say among themselves in a private setting is a quite a bit more extreme.

I think you still sleep with the light on.

Vince

chrsdwns
April 01, 2006, 00:19
quote:
Originally posted by chrsdwns
quote:

Vince

I think you still sleep with the light on.

Vince

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Por La Raza- Toda, Por Los Otros- Nada

Viva La Raza

How Much Ya Wanna Bet?