PDA

View Full Version : Write, Call Congress

STGThndr
March 28, 2006, 00:07
Time to contact your congressional delegations and BITCH about the illegal invasion of our country. Welfare and medical costs, and entry (and not so entry) level jobs are being affected and wages are being depressed. In addition we now have civil disobedience in the streets.
Make no mistake, these people are ILLEGAL ALIENS intent on taking what you need- and the US Congress now stands posed to give it to them. The bill reported out of Senate Committee with "bipartisan support" will legalise many MILLIONS of these folks- rewarding them for violation of our laws and borders. If politicians won't listen to us, time to elect politicians who WILL- with a WILL.
Illegals need to be hunted down, detained and REMOVED. It's OUR country, OUR borders and OUR laws being violated. Those who aid, abet or HIRE them should be criminalised as well. NOW. Write, call, speak out. Its your loss, and your society which is being betrayed.

kmohror
March 28, 2006, 00:11
TRY THIS:

Enter Mexico illegally. Never mind immigration
quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

Once there, demand that the local government provide
free medical care for you and your entire family.

Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

Demand free bilingual local government forms,
bulletins, etc. Procreate abundantly. Deflect any criticism of this
allegedly irresponsible reproductive behavior with, "It is a cultural USA
thing. You would not understand, pal."

Keep your American identity strong. Fly Old Glory
from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window or on your
car bumper.

Speak only English at home and in public and insist
that your children do likewise.

Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican
school system.

Demand a local Mexican driver license. This will
afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your
unauthorized, illegal presence in Mexico.

Drive around with no liability insurance and ignore
local traffic laws.

Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach
English to all its officers.

Good luck! You'll be demanding for the rest of time
or soon dead.

Because it will never happen. It will not happen in
Mexico or any other country in the world except right here in the United
States, Land of the naive and stupid, idiotic politically correct
politicians.

kmohror

PS: READ THE CONSITUTION, IT MAY HELP SAVE YOUR NATION!

McUZI
March 28, 2006, 00:12
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/vilsk/Fun/aieeeeeeee.jpg

MasterGunner
March 28, 2006, 00:14
Are you kidding me. My to Senators are Durbin and Osama Obama. Save the postage on those two POS.

:fal:

STGThndr
March 28, 2006, 01:06
Mzster gunner writes:
Are you kidding me. My to Senators are Durbin and Osama Obama. Save the postage on those two POS.
OK so save the postage. It takes only a few minutes each to write each member of your Congressional delegation via Email. Bomb em with emails.... Better to carry on the good fight now while we can.... better than in the streets later. It's for the children! OUR children! Don't give up without a fight, comrade.

McUZI
March 28, 2006, 01:39
Nevermind.

I get angry thinking about it.

Da Nerd
March 28, 2006, 02:52
I just saw (R) Fritz on Fox News. He nor anyone else in the government are gonna get hard on this illegal immigration. NO WAY.
Unless the people that the law into their own hands, nothing will get done and next year it will 25 million and growing.
For what ever reasons, our government is giving away the USA>:devil: :mad: :mad:

mosbysmen
March 28, 2006, 07:50
"they wont do anything" is just a excuse for you all not to do anything.
just remember these people are still politicans and are going to be looking out for #1, if they get enough calls they will listen
if you dont call then start learning spanish .
emails are not really effective call or write a letter

bykerhd
March 28, 2006, 10:31
I'm in the same position as MasterGunner. Maybe worse. Major liberal Pat "Loose Lips" Leahy and his senile colleague Independant ? "Jumpin'" Jim Jeffords. Pitiful losers in both cases. One doesn't care and the other, literally, doesn't know.

MasterGunner
March 28, 2006, 20:22
Bykerhd, you have my sincerest condolences. Pat Leahey is a traitor and Jim Jeffords is senile. On the other hand, with Durbin and Obama we have two Communist-wannabes. Now that's a pair to draw to.

:fal:

olsarg
March 29, 2006, 00:18
Senator Grassley of Iowa is Pro America and been fighting the illegal battle for years. Senator Harkins of Iowa has been anti USA sense VN His office view is US citizen can carry mexican Flags and speak spanish if they want to.

Sayeret Tzanhanim
March 29, 2006, 11:52
I've written the RNC, as well as my senate and house reps.
I'm writing Gov Rick Perry as we speak

Sayeret Tzanhanim
March 29, 2006, 12:00
Dear Gov. Perry,
Please do something to stop the flow of illegal Mexicans across our borders.
Conservative Texans are galvanized by the failure of the Federal government to secure our borders.
As a veteran, an investor, a father and a native Texan, I can't abide the Great State of Texas becoming the northernmost province of Mexico
Republicans are going to pay a heavy price this year if they cave on this.
With Regards,

Lubbock, Texas

JoeLad
March 29, 2006, 12:03
My U.S. Senators are Rick Santorum and the "Single Bullet" dickhead. Both Republicans but only in the sense of the word.

Anyways, they both got emails from me concerning the illegal alien debacle. Santorum's office usually replies in a day or so, dickhead's office never does.

JoeLad:D

lew
March 29, 2006, 12:40
I sent an e-mail to my rep (Thaddeus McCotter (R)) last night. I thanked him for his stance on RKBA and uged him to oppose any legislation favorable to illegals. I've got a couple of replies from him before, so we'll see where this one goes.

Sayeret Tzanhanim
March 29, 2006, 12:58
Whether or not any of this makes any difference will remain to be seen. I just know its better than doing nothing

DABTL
March 29, 2006, 17:14
:confused:

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

http://www.advocatefreedom.com/cryingliberty.jpg

FTW2012
March 29, 2006, 17:24
Originally posted by DABTL
:confused:

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

http://www.advocatefreedom.com/cryingliberty.jpg

So long as they enter our country LEGALALLY
Its the border jumpers we want out Bill!

Sayeret Tzanhanim
March 29, 2006, 18:20
Bill's posting that quote on at least three related threads in the last few days and little else.
Remarkable silence on his part, I think

DABTL
March 29, 2006, 18:40
Originally posted by Sayeret Tzanhanim
Bill's posting that quote on at least three related threads in the last few days and little else.
Remarkable silence on his part, I think

Not much more needs to be said. The Anti-Americans on this board have said much more.

McUZI
March 29, 2006, 19:25
Originally posted by DABTL

Not much more needs to be said. The Anti-Americans on this board have said much more.

It's funny when liberals, in their infinite desire to advocate on behalf of whatever "gimme" positions minorities dictate to them, are willing to forsake all intellectual consistency and actually, seriously intimate their support for people who enter this country illegally.

Like, say America was being overrun with white racists from Scandinavia.
This blood-leaking slatchhole DABTL would be wailing for us to "do something", but when it's his little brown buddies in question, well, the good liberal kicks in and he proceeds to contort American ideals to support his flawed position.

One thing we both agree on, though, is that they definitely qualify as being "wretched refuse."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/vilsk/aieeeeeeeee2.jpg

Sayeret Tzanhanim
March 29, 2006, 19:39
The Anti-Americans on this board have said much more.

LOL!

Oh, Bill you really tickle me!

STGThndr
March 29, 2006, 21:16
Interesting. Pro rule of law, constitutional American nationalists are now branded by liberals as "anti-American". How Orwellian can they get?Give me your tired, your poor, etc etc. I don't think this bit of poetic drivel has any force of law, it's just someone's warm-fuzzy expression of different times, different needs. When Emma Lazarus wrote that we needed immigration to fill the vacant lands and build the country. A far cry from Ellis Island to illegal invasion via the Sonoran desert.
And let's remember, this isnt just about Mexicans. This is about anyone who damn pleases crossing in and setting up shop... that could be cells of Chinese, Al Qaida, Iranians, you name it. We need to close the border NOW for our own safety.

vmtz
March 29, 2006, 23:21
Kinda sad that these white guys are losing their jobs to illegals. Guess they should have done better in school? Guess Darwin was right.

Vince

juanni
March 29, 2006, 23:27
Originally posted by vmtz
Kinda sad that these white guys are losing their jobs to illegals. Guess they should have done better in school? Guess Darwin was right.

Vince

Kinda sad the Mexico's best are fleeing their country. Guess the Mexican government should have done better at running their country.

...............juanni

STGThndr
March 29, 2006, 23:31
Typical elitist response. That's rich, coming from a janitor. Of course we know which side of the bed vmtz fell out of.

vmtz
March 29, 2006, 23:40
Originally posted by STGThndr

Typical elitist response. That's rich, coming from a janitor. Of course we know which side of the bed vmtz fell out of.

Yeah, the one side with an education. Sucks to be you.

Vince

jamesq
March 29, 2006, 23:41
it's a sham (as if you all didn't know). they know the gaping holes to the north and south are major security risks and they like it that way. i wouldn't doubt if one day it comes out that they had more specific info about 9/11 before hand and could have stopped it. much like pearl harbor. oh wait, i guess it has. i bet they know teams of terrorists are streaming across every day or two. i wouldn't doubt they can't wait until we get hit again so the rest of our pesky 'rights' go down the toilet and they can show us what real third world livin' is like. but by all means call. do something! although i doubt they care what we think. they already told us to get bent.

STGThndr
March 29, 2006, 23:57
Yeah, the one side with an education. Sucks to be you.
No, it sucks to be a bitter little man like you, Martinez. Education or lack thereof isnt the issue, illegal immigration and Mexican irredentism is. Interesting how you people go for the ad hominem rather than dealing with the issues. Oh, silly me! I forgot- the issue really is about lettin your bros in to work cheap for you, so you can be the Big Patron. And of course, to destroy Anglo America, which you hate so much.

vmtz
March 30, 2006, 00:20
Originally posted by STGThndr

No, it sucks to be a bitter little man like you, Martinez. Education or lack thereof isnt the issue, illegal immigration and Mexican irredentism is. Interesting how you people go for the ad hominem rather than dealing with the issues. Oh, silly me! I forgot- the issue really is about lettin your bros in to work cheap for you, so you can be the Big Patron. And of course, to destroy Anglo America, which you hate so much.

They are not taking my job. Capitalism.

Again sucks to be you.

Vince

Jon Frum
March 30, 2006, 07:05
www.numbersusa.com