PDA

View Full Version : Breeching washer

DougW
March 27, 2002, 21:45
Building 2 L1A1's on Entreprise Type 1 (gunplumber, they still have no consistency on quality!) One together, barrel timed to 11:00 by hand. The second hand times to 12:00. I have a #3 breeching washer. What is the next size of washer and does anyone know of a source close to Texas (Dallas)? TIA!

jimmieZ
March 28, 2002, 08:21
Mic. the thickness of your #3 washer and let me know how thick it is. I have several that I can check to see if one will work for you. My e-mail is: jzayechek@aol.com I also had such a problem, but a .003 barrelling shim (from WAC, of all places) solved the problem.

Jim Z

ecll
March 28, 2002, 11:32
I just barreled two Entreprise L1A1 receivers both of which with a #3 washer timed to 12:00 with one barrel and timed to 1:00 with another barrel. The receivers were the same, the barrels were different. I got ahold of L/FN nulland he fixed me up with what I needed, including making the larger washer that was necessary.

ecll
March 28, 2002, 11:40
Since I can't operate the email insert correctly, here is Larry's address for any one who may want to contact him. larronda@springhill-online.net