PDA

View Full Version : BBB BBQ, Beer, Blues

cycle_rcr
March 26, 2006, 10:28
It's my holy grail of food. Beer, Barbecue, Blues. I'm partial to SRV and Shiner with a big ol plate of BEEF ribs and brisket with a nice pink smoke ring and some zippy red sauce. Pork is great also, but BEEF...mmmmmm

Having moved to New England, I'm waiting anxiously for the weather to warm up enough to fire up the New Braunfels smoker.

In the mean time, my Taiwan BBQ substitute for dinner: BB King MP3s Tsing Tao and Taiwan Beer, grilled squid with chili sauce and cilantro, lap chueng.

I do like grilled squid a lot!! Go's great with beer, and beats hotel food hands down. And Taiwan lap cheung, there is no equal that i've ever seen in a US store. The stuff is delicious. Think brat sized sausage filled with hand cut Chinese BBQ pork, Oh my!!

hydrotx
March 26, 2006, 11:17
I understand you completely. I moved from TX to NY and only have a few cases of Shiner Bock left. Its a requirement for my inlaws to visit that they bring several cases of Shiner with them if they are to visit us.

Only seems fair.

Regards,
Joel

Powderfinger
March 26, 2006, 18:25
MMMM...char shu bow, HOT mustard and Sapporo

Farmer from Hell
March 27, 2006, 16:31
Originally posted by hydrotx
I understand you completely. I moved from TX to NY and only have a few cases of Shiner Bock left. Its a requirement for my inlaws to visit that they bring several cases of Shiner with them if they are to visit us.

Only seems fair.

Regards,
Joel

The liquor store across the street has Shiner Bock and just about every other beer known to man.

FfH

owlcreekok
March 27, 2006, 18:22
Ease up on the potato salad and bear down on the BBQ,

So saith the BoyZZ of that Little ol' Band from Texas.

:shades: