PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!!! did you miss me?

Charles Lipscomb
March 26, 2006, 04:46
Probably not, but that's col. i am just glad to be back online. my computer died... got a new laptop/notebook, which is great. i can lay in bed with it proppped on my chest. could't do that with the old one. those 15 inch moniters are heavy!!!
been ofline since december... any word on the semi Bren's that were being built??? i am gonna hit the archive on my next stop...
speaking ofsemi auto's, anyone working on a PKM??? the kits are not cheap, but it wuld b almost worth doing...
just saw a n article in sgn onbuildibng a semi sten.. still need a reliable ppsh 41 tho...
well later guys....

Da Nerd
March 26, 2006, 11:58
I'm sorry, WHO are you again? :D :rolleyes: :rofl:

doktor_ecchs
March 26, 2006, 12:23
Seems like you never left...:tongue: :biggrin:

as ever,
Dr. X :fal:

zack taylor
March 27, 2006, 01:46
Missed ya like a scorching case of Herpes.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Charles Lipscomb
March 27, 2006, 02:25
thanks guys, i feel the love.:biggrin: :biggrin:
as to to 'who am I"? that is a long boring query..... i am a certified gun nut, just turned 40 in january. been crippled for the last 27.. doctors stilll do not know what caused it...

an FFL dealer since 1989
got a new wheelchair back in july, and gave myself my first and i hope only concussion in october when i tipped it over . took a couple of staples to close up my head. i have fallen out of and tipped over many times but that was the worst... iwas wearig a chest belt when i tipped it on its side. if not for the belt, i 'd just have rolled out of it and been okay....
see i told you i was boring....
i moved 22 times before my 20th birthday. an FFL dealer since 1989...
okay i'm boring myself now .
'
" quick stop boring them" "ok self"
i like M1 garands, have 3, ak 47's, luger pistols, and 45's (1911's and a1's that is).
I have a hee of a time metting people. can't get out much. (please no pity)
life is not so bad. nicer than prison. but no conjigal visits.. ( but thankfully no unwanted sex either ):rofl:

well if you managed to read all of these ramblings , thanks. if not thanks any way...