PDA

View Full Version : School dress up days

Mason
March 09, 2006, 17:15
I never got into the whole dress up thing for school. I mean if I could, I would wear BDUs because I get them brand new for nothing. (Isn't it great to have contacts?)

I've been getting in trouble lately for my USMC Scout Sniper shirt I won at a long range comp last year. It has a pic of a skull with a bullet hole in the forehead. I saw the same shirt on Iron Brigade Armory's website, only mine doesn't say Iron Brigade Armory on the bottom. They've never said anything about my FAL World Tour shirt, my Be A Man Among Men, or my Novak shirts, etc.

My honors English class (I'm the only guy with 18 other girls) got me to dress up for cowboy day. I think you'll enjoy this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/thesplendideye/meclinteastwood-ingitup.jpg

Nope, that's not Clint up there. Didn't shave for that whole week. And yep, those are bananas in my holsters. What can I say? I've got lumberjack genes. :)

:fal:

English Mike
March 09, 2006, 19:41
I hope that isn't Lumberjack, as in the Monty Python sketch:tongue:

MAG58
March 09, 2006, 20:56
Thats quite frightening.

I had always nominated tues as formal dress up day (suit/tie etc.) just cause i could.

Snakeshot
March 09, 2006, 21:04
OK, the hat is more "Treasure of the Sierra Madre"; and the shirt is almost right, short sleeved don't work for Western. Yer still awwright.

Ceegar unlit is appropriate and probably necessary for effect in your local school district.

:) :biggrin:

On second observation, looks like a Hebrew National photoshopped in.

fastprofessor
March 09, 2006, 22:08
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You need to go back to the :fal: shirts!

Mason
March 09, 2006, 22:09
The shirt's long sleeve, just rolled up (my science class is always really hot due to the incubators).

That's no ceegar, partner, that's a rolled up brown, paper bag that I lit the end of on the stove to make it looked charred.

I was even thinking about getting a huge wad of gum and carrying a spitter and pretending I had a plug in.

haha That picture will be on the opening inside cover of the yearbook.

gman
March 09, 2006, 22:22
"I'm the only guy with 18 other girls"

An honors English class? They must have really whipped you into a frenzy. Shouldn't that line be: I'm the only guy in a class of 18, the rest being girls? Or I am the token male in a class of 18?

The way it is written is...well...interpretable. :biggrin:

Dig the Carolina Biological Supply boxes in the background. When they come in, they always have something interesting in them.

ALBPM
March 10, 2006, 10:49
That's just soooo Wrong :uhoh: :uhoh:

Well, I guess it could be a fashion statement in Santa Fe.....:biggrin: :biggrin:

Thay fella, are those bananas in your Holster or are you just glad to se me.....:eek: :rofl: :rofl: