PDA

View Full Version : GPG Barrels

dasu
March 04, 2006, 10:11
I got my barrels (I ordered two of them) from James and Adam. They are very very nicely made! I am liking them and hope to be loving them after we shoot them. Gonna crank em on this afternoon, matter of fact. Only ding was that in their rush to get them out Adam forgot to drill the gas ports.

Oh and I got a free towel out of the deal. Usually you just throw the packing material away - not here. :)

adam762
March 04, 2006, 11:59
Glad you got them in time. Yes, in the last minute rush to get them finished Weds. afternoon, I did forget to drill one of the gas ports. I was looking for gasblock pins, and realized that they were all several miles away at the hanger. It was already 4, so I ran off to get them and forgot to drill the port on one.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I know drilling a gas port is not hard, but it is still not something you should have to do. Perhaps I can make it up to you? Drop me a line, we'll see if I can do some parts or magazines or something for you, free.

As it turns out, I dropped the ball more than once Wednesday. I got you confused with another customer, and neglected to do his order at all. Dang. I guess I need to organize a little better.

Glad you like them, anyway.

Edited to add: As much as I'd like to say that you got a 'hotel' towell, the truth is I actually bought quite a few from the dollar store. They do make for rather nice packing, don't they?

Pistolwiz
March 05, 2006, 18:50
Keep in touch and let us know how it all turns out. Thank you dasu!