PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Tejas Bait Launcher

owlcreekok
February 24, 2006, 16:55
Here's new meaning to "Don't mess with Texas" :devil:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b98/owlcreekok/baitlauncher5jd.jpg

Andy the Aussie
February 24, 2006, 17:00
That Texas sun is pretty harsh mate....it has charcoled up your mates there no end.......:uhoh: :biggrin:

Windustsearch
February 24, 2006, 17:07
Thought about making one out of surgical tubing, a funnel, and a couple pieces of rebar, but I think you'll just have to send me yours.

owlcreekok
February 24, 2006, 17:37
heh heh. My Photoshop tracks are not a lot unlike what the sun will do to you here. I had a piece of my face cut out once already by an oncologist. Now it is SPF 30 for me.

Apparently this thing is a joke from another board I frequent. (Extreme Coast dot com) (same bloody owl over there)

One day I found a site for a real live bait launching cannon some guys are building for sale. Wicked device. The site had video of it in action. :eek:

I use a kayak to get baits out to "No Man's Land". Using my high end rig, I can get a casted bait past the second bar at high tide and off the third at low tide. IF I get all the form just right. (Don't stand closer than 150 yds from a bloke doing a power cast :uhoh: )

owlcreekok
February 24, 2006, 17:39
OBTW, Windy,,,,,,STFU

When we gonna raise more hell in DB ?

ALBPM
February 24, 2006, 23:30
OMG!!!! it's the Texas Taliban :eek:

Look at those Black Robes :eek:

Windustsearch
February 25, 2006, 09:53
hippy

Deltaten
February 25, 2006, 12:58
Why the photoshop...Just do it! :D

BP mortar will launch as much as a pound and a half several hundred yards. Just it'll take one hell of a reel and away to hook a line to the beer can ;) and a way to keep the monofilament from melting :eek:

Ya could figger out something,
Paul

ALBPM
February 25, 2006, 13:09
Originally posted by Windustsearch
hippy

LOL!!!!

No, just a long haired country boy:beer: :beer: