PDA

View Full Version : Need picture of DSA SA58 Heavy Duty Extended Scope Mount, Please!

Phessor
February 10, 2006, 15:47
Does anyone out there have a picture of the DSA SA58 Heavy Duty Extended Scope Mount on their FAL?

DSA item # 620AEXT
"SA58 Heavy Duty Extended Scope Mount. allows a full continuous picatinny rail when used with DSA's Rail Interface Handguard"

Thank you, Phessor :shades:

woodenword
February 10, 2006, 17:31
Did you try looking here? DSA (http://www.dsarms.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=620A&storeid=1&image=scpmnt.gif)

jbaihduc
February 10, 2006, 18:05
If you still need one, send me an email and I'll email you back a photo of mine.

jeremysbrown@_deletethis_email.com

Phessor
February 10, 2006, 20:53
Originally posted by woodenword
Did you try looking here? DSA (http://www.dsarms.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=620A&storeid=1&image=scpmnt.gif)

They actually show the same picture for the regular and the extended version.
Phessor :shades:

wulf50guy
February 10, 2006, 21:40
Hey Phessor,
Check out my post on the rebirth of my FAL, I used a DSA mount with mine.
Wulf

16R40
February 10, 2006, 22:04
I still believe the best design of those kinds of scope mounts were made by WILSON, it fit ultra tight on the receiver, without having those tightening screws on them. those screw tightening mounts, just look like a "bubba engineered" job

Pete_in_WA
February 11, 2006, 05:36
Don't bother, out of stock, awaiting backorder. Get a regular HVy Scope mount if you can from DSA. I personally gave up since I ordered one and have been on back order since Oct. Finaly canceled order late January. DSA used to be reliable and fast, what is going on there?

jbaihduc
February 11, 2006, 12:14
Sorry for the long Post. This was some offline converstaion so I wanted to put it in the post where it originated, incase some of you have more insight than I do, and would be kind enough to share it.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 7:44 PM
Subject: DSA FAL mount?

Can I get a picture of a DSA extended FAL mount?
Thank you, Daryl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 8:43 PM
Subject: RE: DSA FAL mount?

Daryl,
Here you go let me know if there was a particular angle you wanted.
Jay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: DSA FAL mount?

Jay,
Thanks for the picture. How do you like the mount? And how do you really feel about a Para FAL? I know they look cool, but are they really worth the extra money?
Thank you, Daryl
Daryl,
I haven't put a scope on it yet, so it is hard to say. I'm saving for an ACOG. I like the Para though, it was worth the money to have the portability. It is only 30" with the stock folded, so it fits in hard cases that don't scream gun case, when the are laying in to back of my Tahoe.
Jay