PDA

View Full Version : Questions about tall rear sights....

Incognito
March 23, 2002, 11:58
I have a tall Argie front sight block that I prefer to the short one. I also do not like the standard sights on a FAL. I prefer a para type sight which has a two position flip sight. Are there tall rear sights available in the para configuration? Are there any para type sights available at all? Is it possible to install a short enough front sight post in my tall front sight to be compatible with a standard height para rear sight? Thanks

Mosin Guy
March 23, 2002, 12:23
Hey Incognito, The para sight was used on the Low line of sight rifles,I have a Argie open eadred gas block on my STG and I used a #2 Isreali front sight post and the Isreali Tall rear sight aperture,but its possiable if you can find the Para sight to use a short front sight post to match the Argie open eared gas block by useing a shorter Isreali front sight post,gunthings.com has them listed in different heights. Sight, front post, fits Israeli and some Argentine models, new. Sizes (heights) available are numbers -2, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7. Specify size number when ordering. $8.00