PDA

View Full Version : Oregon creeks and water falls

sportsnut
June 22, 2005, 14:08
Here are a few shots from around Lane county. Most right around My home in Eugene. I can't take credit for the pictures, they were shot by a friend of mine.

Cedar Creek.

sportsnut
June 22, 2005, 14:10
Brice Creek.

sportsnut
June 22, 2005, 14:13
Fern Ridge Reservoir.

sportsnut
June 22, 2005, 14:15
Fall Creek.

ggiilliiee
June 22, 2005, 14:16
ORYGUN.....GOTTA LOVE IT ,,nice pics ...im here in lebanon...

sportsnut
June 22, 2005, 14:18
Silver Falls east of Salem.

sportsnut
June 22, 2005, 14:22
Proxy Falls. Western Cascades.

ggiilliiee
June 22, 2005, 14:36
dam nice shot of silver creek falls ...you buddy is an exelent photographer...film or digi??

sportsnut
June 22, 2005, 14:42
Originally posted by ggiilliiee
dam nice shot of silver creek falls ...you buddy is an exelent photographer...film or digi??

Film.

Andy the Aussie
June 22, 2005, 16:26
Great pics mate........as usual (are you stalking me or I am stalking you ?) I have some pics I took of the same places. I love water falls so spent a whole day walking all around Sliver Falls....!!

Andy:biggrin:

Sword of Laban
June 22, 2005, 18:57
Time to dig out the ablums and fire up the scanner, and yes your friend can take some nice pictures! The digicam broke last weekend so I am dusting off my Pentax K 1000 and the wifes Samsung Point and click for our mini vacation over the 4th at the Newberry National Volcanic Monument.

ggiilliiee
June 22, 2005, 19:43
sword of laban..if ya get a chance head south on 97 to CHEMULT...and MILLER LAKE turn off just before you get to town 12 miles of improved gravel to one of the nicest lakes around and about half way in youll have a view of mt thielson you wont believe..and the lake is full of BIG german browns...one of the cleanest bodies of fresh water in the world...and the only lake in the state where you can fish for trout at night ....i highly recomend it if you have time...just a suggestion ...take skeeter repelent ...they can be bad sometimes but makes the fish fat...he he

John Culver
June 22, 2005, 19:47
Originally posted by ggiilliiee
sword of laban..if ya get a chance head south on 97 to CHEMULT...and MILLER LAKE turn off just before you get to town 12 miles of improved gravel to one of the nicest lakes around and about half way in youll have a view of mt thielson you wont believe..and the lake is full of BIG german browns...one of the cleanest bodies of fresh water in the world...and the only lake in the state where you can fish for trout at night ....i highly recomend it if you have time...just a suggestion ...take skeeter repelent ...they can be bad sometimes but makes the fish fat...he he

Bah, only good lake on 97 is Klamath :)

Though the Sprague and Williamson rivers are some of the best fishing in the world.

As for lane county, Shotgun Creek is nice (or use to be)

sportsnut
June 23, 2005, 03:58
Originally posted by Sword of Laban
Time to dig out the ablums and fire up the scanner, and yes your friend can take some nice pictures! The digicam broke last weekend so I am dusting off my Pentax K 1000 and the wifes Samsung Point and click for our mini vacation over the 4th at the Newberry National Volcanic Monument.

Pentax K 1000 :love: :love: They are great cameras.

sportsnut
June 23, 2005, 04:31
Originally posted by Andy the Aussie
Great pics mate........as usual (are you stalking me or I am stalking you ?) I have some pics I took of the same places. I love water falls so spent a whole day walking all around Sliver Falls....!!

Andy:biggrin:

Ah Andy, you obviously have great taste!:bow: :D