PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Russian dummy grenades

l1a1man
December 19, 2004, 14:33
Anyone know where to buy dummy (inert) Russian hand grenades for some of my displays?

macvsog
December 19, 2004, 22:31
What models are you looking for and how many? I have some in my collection and they have been all "INERTED" by DoD and other entities. They are not cheap in price and quality. Some are even rare. They are about as the real deal as possible without getting in trouble with the Feds. None have any holes drilled through or missing parts. If you are thinking about collecting them as a hobby that is great, somebody I can finally trade with. If not I still might be able to help.

l1a1man
December 20, 2004, 06:02
Looking for 2, F1's, the pineapple style. I had a chance to grab as many as I needed when I was in Germany and didn't. PM me with what you have , thanks, l1a1man

eodinert
December 30, 2004, 02:31
I am a collector of grenades as well, but I don't have any for sale or trade.

I have an F1, a reloadable practice F1, an Rg 42, RGD-5, RGO, some cutaway stuff, some practice rifle grenades, a yugo zastava blast offensive grenade, an M58 (as I recall) yugo grenade.. a few mills bombs, a '50s era MKII practice grenade, some Iraqi grenades... a few RPG 7 cutaways (for sale)... and some other stuff I can't think of right now...
http://members.cox.net/eodinert/russian%20grenades%20small.JPG

Grenades are cool.

~Doug

l1a1man
December 30, 2004, 12:46
I want the F1 and the practice F1. Please send me an email with the price. Thanks

macvsog
December 30, 2004, 15:52
Where did you get the RGO and how much did it cost you?

eodinert
December 31, 2004, 01:52
Originally posted by macvsog
Where did you get the RGO and how much did it cost you?

Question 1: Iraq.

Question 2: About seven months.

Picked that one up during my stay. They're kinda tough to inert, like most russian grenades. Pesky metal lined cap well.....

eodinert
December 31, 2004, 02:10
I didn't mean to Hijack this thread...

I just like to talk about grenades. I don't sell my grenades, but occasionally I will trade.

~Doug

l1a1man
December 31, 2004, 11:12
Bummer:( . ou have some nice peces. Please feel free to share any pics you have.:) L1a1man When I was in Europe I should have bought more.