PDA

View Full Version : Ordering a R'cvr from FAC...

Queenie
March 21, 2002, 01:43
Can I order one from FAC not being an FFL holder myself. My dealer has one on file there, I think. IIRC don't you have to ask for Harlan personally when you call it in? Or was that somewhere else???

WhoMe?
March 21, 2002, 03:16
Queenie,

Check this out:
http://www.falfiles.com/cgi-bin/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=007991

"We realize that many of you that are not dealers have arrangements with favorite dealers for ordering in controlled items as transfers only. Because we have a policy of only taking orders for controlled items from dealers who have their current licenses on file with us, we have created an exemption for this offering. If you as a non-dealer want to check on the status of a dealer's FFL or to place an order under your dealer's FFL, you must either call Harlan at 800-486-5971x114 or send an e-mail to Harlan at federalarms@prodigy.net. None of the general sales staff will take orders from non-dealers. If you are a non-dealer who is checking on the status of a dealer's FFL, please talk to your dealer first and get from the dealer the name (business or individual) as it appears on the FFL and the address including zip code. Providing me with the proper FFL name and address makes my search much easier and allows me to reply to your request with up to date information."

[ March 21, 2002: Message edited by: WhoMe? ]

Queenie
March 21, 2002, 09:11
Thanks WhoMe?. That is the info I needed. :D

medicmike
March 21, 2002, 12:02
Anyone know if these are in stock yet??