PDA

View Full Version : Fal builders in Arkansas

d.m. s
September 27, 2004, 01:53
I have purchased an FAL kit from Florida Gun Works, which arrived a couple of weeks ago and I have a new set of o.d. green furniture coming soon that I purchased off of EBAY. (penguin brand). I am also going to buy a new U.S.A spring kit from Tapco and maybe a couple of other parts as well......

I would like to know if there are any good FAL assemblers in eastern Oklahoma or western Arkansas? within 100 miles of Fort Smith would be great. Any info is appreciated! :fal:

DC
September 29, 2004, 12:26
http://www.investmentgradefirearms.com/

FranzLiebkind
September 29, 2004, 19:34
Yep, that pretty much covers it.

Jason's the real deal!

sleepingcrow
October 01, 2004, 19:08
I have heard very nice things about IGF's FAL builds.

In the Fort Smith area, I believe that the gunsmith who runs the Armory over on Rogers Avenue has done some FAL builds in the past. I have never had any gunsmithing work done there so I can't speak to the quality of his work with FALs. His 1911 work I saw was quite nice. You might drop in there and see what he has to offer.

Aifwikir
October 02, 2004, 00:00
DMs:
Where are you located? I live in Magazine and commute to Ft Smith every day. I have a blasting cabinet and a parkerizing setup if you want to build it yourself. I also have a 25yd range for test firing. Give me a PM or an Email and we'll see what we can work out. :biggrin:

:D
Aif

Aifwikir
October 02, 2004, 08:47
SleepingCrow:
The Armory in Ft Smith closed down a couple months ago. I'm not sure if he's gonna open up again or not. He's been in the business for a long time. I used to go to his shop when he was still in Greenwood on the square.

Aif

Firestarter
October 10, 2004, 18:41
Originally posted by Aifwikir
DMs:
Where are you located? I live in Magazine and commute to Ft Smith every day. I have a blasting cabinet and a parkerizing setup if you want to build it yourself. I also have a 25yd range for test firing. Give me a PM or an Email and we'll see what we can work out. :biggrin:

Aif

Is that Magazine as in the mountain? Does Paris, Booneville, or Havanna sound familiar?

I love that mountain and am upset over the recent developments on the top of it.

Give me a PM sometime!

timg93
October 13, 2004, 23:12
Call Charro at Eastside Pawn 479-452-5407. He does good work on FALs and has the proper tools and plenty of spares if your kit is short any of the small parts.