PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Aussie Para Smock *SOLD*

Andy the Aussie
September 26, 2004, 01:20
A mate just dumped some kit on me to sell...I am working through it just now. The first thing I have identifed is a 1967 dated Australian Army Parachute Smock. It is OD green with four external pockets and a crotch strap. It is used (it was issued to him new in the late 1980s) and remains in good condition. I will get a pic up in the next few days all being well. It is a Size 5 which I am guessing is large...as I wear XL (that is why this is for sale and not in my collection) and this is a little snug on me. He wants $40US plus actual shipping.

Andy

yovinny
September 27, 2004, 18:57
Hey Andy,
Wish it would fit me, but as you know, there's little chance of that :rolleyes:
My son has his own growing collection and I might be interested in it as a present for him though. If you can, mail me a pic directly and I'll see if he'd like it.
BTW; Any other kit there I'd be interested in :biggrin:
Cheers Mate.

Andy the Aussie
September 27, 2004, 22:50
Hey mate.....I am just back from a couple of days away with work...I will get it photographed and the pics off to you. Trust me...it's not going to fit YOU..!! Lots of gear there...I have to inventory it yet....I will let you know.

Andy:biggrin:

SHARPSHOOTER
September 27, 2004, 23:49
PM sent your way Andy !!

Andy the Aussie
September 29, 2004, 02:14
Gawd it's good to be home for a night...!!! Pics sent Vinny....:)

Andy the Aussie
September 30, 2004, 01:08
Another little bit of Australia on the way to the US of A....:D

Andy the Aussie
October 02, 2004, 01:16
And for all the folks who messaged me here wanting to know what this looks like.....the front....

Andy the Aussie
October 02, 2004, 01:17
and the back...