PDA

View Full Version : Wasatch was stolen today

SHARPSHOOTER
August 31, 2004, 09:05
My Wasatch was stolen today right out of my vehicle. Does any one know if Gene will ship to an APO??? I may try to call as they are probably open for biz about now. Thanks for any help !!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

B Wood
August 31, 2004, 19:08
I am sure he will IF he has them in stock. I know High Speed has been backordered. If you need someone to pick it up for you, I am in Jacksonville at Lejeune this week. Drop me a line if I can help

Sayeret Tzanhanim
August 31, 2004, 20:17
That is f2cked up.
I hate pussy-sh2t like that.
Did you have your name and blood type on it?

SHARPSHOOTER
August 31, 2004, 23:21
Sayeret I had it sharpied on the left shoulder. I have my doubts of seeing it again. B Wood I am gonna email gene and see if he has any in stock and if so I will PM you I would appreciate the help. Thanks so much .

Sayeret Tzanhanim
September 01, 2004, 01:06
I don't know what your security situation was but could it have been a hajji?
Just curious.

B Wood
September 01, 2004, 05:22
Last I spoke with Gene I know he was backlogged (as are most USA made tactical gear companies).

Also spoke with Tim at Practical Tactical (his Mesa series vests are made by Gene at HSG). It took me a bit of a wait to get my Mesa vest in...all due to Gene's backlog.

Any way I can help let me know. Will be here all day today, and should be here tomorrow...may head on over to Ft. Bragg tonight. Schedule is somewhat changing due to Hurricane Francis bearing down on my home area.......so I may cut the week short so I can go evacuate the house with my lovely lady. I will PM you my cell number.

Hope ya find the m'f**ker that ripped you off.

Mouse
September 01, 2004, 06:57
Originally posted by SHARPSHOOTER
My Wasatch was stolen today right out of my vehicle.

OK this had to happen sooner or later so I guess I'll bite.
What the hell is a "Wasatch??:confused:

EMDII
September 01, 2004, 07:43
http://www.highspeedgearinc.com/IMAGES/wasatch/wasatch.jpg

http://www.highspeedgearinc.com/IMAGES/wasatch/wasatch3.jpg

HSG chest rig

SHARPSHOOTER
September 01, 2004, 08:06
It was not one of the guys I work with I know that. Someone just left a door unlocked on the Nissan Patrol we are using and wham no more Wasatch . I guess the only one to blame is me. I emailed Gene a bit ago and am asking about availability. I will let you know B Thanks

BroncoMafia
September 01, 2004, 09:21
Hi Sharpshooter.
these guys have the OD Wasatch in stock, and OD and Khaki Weesatch.

http://www.skdtac.com/category.asp?CATEGORYID=111

Sorry to hear about you getting ripped off.

Mouse
September 01, 2004, 09:38
Very Cool!
Thanks!

Texas Tactical
September 01, 2004, 12:30
We've also got the Wasatch in stock in OD if you're still looking for one. We also have the SO Tech Callahan V.3's on hand in Coyote.

B Wood
September 01, 2004, 18:12
Heya Sharpshooter,

Staying at Lejeune one more night..taking off tomorrow to head down the coast and batten down the hatches at the ole homestead. I pm'd you my cell if you need me to pick it up and send it to you. Let me know...I will check my email in the morning eastern time (7:00am) ...if you need me to swing by HSG drop me a line.

I am sure some of the suppliers here can DHL / Fedex you some too.

Be safe brother!

SHARPSHOOTER
September 01, 2004, 23:27
B THanks again for the help I am gonna see about a supplier as Gene is indeed backed up . I am kinda pissed because I lucked out getting a Coyote one last time. I am gonna have to settle for an OD now. THanks a lot.