PDA

View Full Version : Check out Mr.Moores latest liberal BS

Offctr
September 13, 2001, 08:08
Apparently this is all the fault of ,GW and the voters that the terrorists were aiming for ??????
Michale Moores Message 9/12/01 (http://www.michaelmoore.com/2001_0912.html)

What a bonehead-- he should stick to comedy.Cause his political commentary isnt funny.

cycle_rcr
September 13, 2001, 08:27
I read the article you linked to. The words didn't really look like Michael Moore said it was GW's fault. The seemed to be commenting that some of the international behavior of America has made some way messed up enemies willing to do the things done. He pointed out some examples of where he thought GW made policy decisions contrary to the lefties hand out crowd liking. He also seemed to be very critical of the trade off of security for convenience at the airport.

Any ways my $0.02. Best

Allan

Offctr
September 13, 2001, 08:39
Yes thats true but he says
"In just 8 months, Bush gets the whole world back to hating us again. He withdraws from the Kyoto agreement, walks us out of the Durban conference on racism, insists on restarting the arms race — you name it, and Baby Bush has blown it all. "
AND
"Many families have been devastated tonight. This just is not right. They did not deserve to die. If someone did this to get back at Bush, then they did so by killing thousands of people who DID NOT VOTE for him! Boston, New York, DC, and the planes’ destination of California — these were places that voted AGAINST Bush! "

What do the plane passengers destinations or those destinations voter demographics have to do with anything??
he is saying that the terrorists should have better chosen planes going to states that voted for Bush ?
thats just plain silly.

[ September 13, 2001: Message edited by: Offctr ]

Stranger
September 13, 2001, 08:51
I think we know for whom Mr. Moore cast his vote in the presidential election. What a jackass. He really thinks that the world's perception of the US has changed that much in the last 8 months. If anything I would have to say that the world would have more respect for the US now that under Clinton.

"In just 8 months, Bush gets the whole world back to hating us again. He withdraws from the Kyoto agreement, walks us out of the Durban conference on racism, insists on restarting the arms race you name it, and Baby Bush has blown it all."

So, Clinton didn't have anything to do with our involvment in Somalia, our actions in the Balkans, or the continuous random bombing of targets in Iraq. Come on, man! Where have you been for the last 8 years? I used to think this guy was humorous. Now, I see him for the liberal pundit he has become.

cycle_rcr
September 13, 2001, 09:10
I get it. Yes I agree, Moore is being silly and GW bashing. Pretty bad timing IMO. But even after rereading the posting, I still don't think Moore is blaming Bush for the attack. If he's blaming GW's foreign policy, and voters choices for the terrorist target choices, he is really being a complete idiot. I read it as Moore's attempt at irony.

He is just using the platform to spout about how the world hates GW. I think the world opinion of America is the same regardless of the President. We do have a long standing powerful capitalist society with interests and influences all over the world. There's bound to be some fanatic groups hell bent on our destruction.

Best,

Allan

BRM308
September 13, 2001, 12:26
Why not leave him a messege. I did.He is a smug, self-righteous, whale who has risked nothing himself but feels qualified to critisize everyone else.

Offctr
September 13, 2001, 12:34
Why Not? Everybody leave him a message !
There is a link to his e-mail at the bottom of the page.