PDA

View Full Version : Here is food for thought: Newbie finds this site and wants to learn about the FAL ...

FWRA
September 12, 2001, 22:28
"I guess I'm on the wrong board! I dont see any discussions on the FN Fal. I wonder why they call it "FAL Files"?" The young lad scratches his head and tries just one more internet search on "FN FAL"......

We are all saddened and incensed over the terrorist attack on our beloved country and our hearts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.

I still say, if we let this consume us then the cowardly bastards have accomplished their goals. It's awfully hard to scroll down and find any FAL (or any gun!) talk on this board. We could debate this for 12 months but we can't go back in time.

My .02

Let's get back to guns, guns and lets rock n' roll! :-)

Best Regards,
Mark Powell

Mosin Guy
September 12, 2001, 22:30
Hey,Very Nicely Stated Mark!!!!!

kotengu
September 12, 2001, 22:33
Yes yes! I have enough "angry moments" when I look at any television set or listen to any radio station reminding me of this - the 'files should (and usually is) be a nice reprive where we can discuss and read about those things that bring us peace (in many ways ;) )

sesh
September 12, 2001, 23:00
If you think this is bad you should see the C&R FFL listserver.

Cetme308
September 12, 2001, 23:46
usually its all FAL talk... its just a horrible time for everyone....

gunplumber
September 12, 2001, 23:57
Thats funny, Mark - My thoughts exactly. My thoughts, that is, whenever I read one of your multitude of non-FAL advertisements. . . .

love and kisses

W.E.G.
September 13, 2001, 00:18
We are still talking mostly FAL's in the other L1A1.com forums.

We're all seeking an answer as to how to manage our personal and individual reactions to the events of the last 48 hours.

Like my home town sheriff said, "They're gonna do it somewhere. As long as they aren't doing it to each other, I'm gonna leave 'em a place to do it."