PDA

View Full Version : FNFAL.com Embroidered Shirts & Hats

ms_embroidery
March 19, 2002, 20:54
I have been working with Jen on the past ever famous embroidered polo shirt order. But since that has fallen thru, I would like to start something new.
I do embroidery on AR15.com, 1911Forum.com, M1911.org, Sidearmor.net, FFF.com and more. I also have a website, which is still under construction WECEmbroidery (http://www.WECEmbroidery.com) There are custom designs located at my site to look thru.
My husband and I farm, he holds an FFL license (avid gun collector) and I embroider. I try to specialize in firearm designs & logos.
With Jen's permission, I will contribute 10% from each order to FNFAL.com I have done this contribution to other forums and has worked out great.

Other designs are available: EAGLE, MOLON LABE, AR15, GLOCK and more

The FNFAL.com logo is included in the various prices except where noted.

T-Shirts W or W/O Pockets
100% Cotton S-3XL $15.00
Colors: ash gray, black, white, forest green, maroon, navy, red or royal blue.

Long Sleeve T-shirts
100% Cotton S-2XL $18.00
Colors: ash gray, black, white, forest green, navy, red.

Henley 3-button T-shirts
100% Cotton M-3XL $20.00
Colors: ash gray, white, black, navy, red.

Henley 3-button Long Sleeve shirts
100% Cotton M-2XL $24.00
Colors: ash gray, white, black, navy, red

Polo Shirts
100% Cotton Pique S-3XL $25.00
Colors: gray heather, khaki, white, black, navy, red, forest green, charcoal gray, denim blue, sage green, maroon.

Some colors available in sizes up to 6XL, email for price.
Also some colors available with pockets.

Short Sleeve Light Blue Denim shirts
100% Cotton S-2XL $26.40
3XL: $30.85
4XL: $32.40
5XL: $33.85

Long Sleeve Denim shirts
100% Cotton S-2XL $30.00
Colors: Light Blue Denim or Dark Blue Denim
Denim shirts are also available up to size 6XL. Email for price.

Caps/Hats
Choice of Standard Profile, Pro Style or Low Profile
$12.00
Flexfit [Fitted] Style $18.00
Colors: Black, Khaki, white, Navy, Two-Toned, Camouflage (not all colors available in all styles)

Many other items are available: jackets, windshirts, rifle cases, range bags and more. All can be embroidered with the FNFAL.com logo.

For any Personalization, add $3.00/item

Shipping will need to be added. Email for specific amount with order.

Credit Card, Paypal, Money order or personal check accepted. Email with order at either
msembroidery@lycos.com or
imjones@WECEmbroidery.com

Below is a sample design. This is similar to the original polo shirt design.
http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/ms%5Fembroidery%2Ffnfalcomrafw%2Ejpg

[ April 04, 2002: Message edited by: ms embroidery ]

[ April 12, 2002: Message edited by: ms embroidery ]

cadillac
March 19, 2002, 21:49
Cool site. You do some very nice stuff. I guess I'll have to start sending you some of my money too!

Batman
March 19, 2002, 22:15
how about 15% of the sale going back to the people who got screwed buy the first polo shit group buy! :(

or...

For the people who ordered and payed for the past polo shits....give them a 15% discount on the cost of these polos! :)

Anyway, you shirt does look great and I will likely buy one....at whatever the cost.

ms_embroidery
March 20, 2002, 11:21
Just want to clarify that I was not directly involved with the first polo shirt order, I came in when I seen Jen's posting about finding another manufacturer. Which then we both agreed. But I never did receive the list of who ordered or any payments. I have had this logo ready to go for along time now, just waiting on the word from Jen.
I would really like to help out those that have ordered and paid, but I don't know who you all are.
So what I will do is offer this:
For each order placed from 3-20-02 thru 4-1-02, I will give away a hat. Either with the FNFAL.com logo or MOLON LABE. This will be a black standard profile cap.
I do not need a minimun order or a cutoff date for normal ordering.
thanks.
Idette aka ms embroidery

TheOtherChris
March 20, 2002, 12:44
Yeah, I tried to get Jen to let me do them also. I even asked if I could do them directly and donate to the board. No response. :(

You do nice work though. I wish you every success. :)

The Other Chris
and
Stacy's Stitches

Deltaten
March 20, 2002, 21:23
e-mail OTW!

LV Hospice RN
March 20, 2002, 21:39
Now Batman...lets be honest...those of us who used paypal are to be reimbursed...

(lets hope this happens quicker than the shirt deal being cancelled.)

:rolleyes:

ms_embroidery
March 25, 2002, 09:44
Thanks for all those that have emailed and placed orders. I have been gone for a few days so am catching up with emails. Will be shipping orders this week. If I forget to ask which hat logo you want make sure you tell me! :)
Idette
ms embroidery

ms_embroidery
March 28, 2002, 13:20
All orders up until yesterday have been shipped also each order did receive the free cap, even tho some didn't mention the promotion! :)
The free hat promo goes until next week, 4-1-02. Sorry I haven't taken a photo of the cap, will try to get one posted.
thanks!

TLynn
March 28, 2002, 14:30
I just wish you'd do some tank tops - not a T-shirt person at all.

ms_embroidery
March 28, 2002, 19:13
All you have to do is ask. I have women's and men's, kids, infants. Also getting in camo t's.

Here is the cap sample.
http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/ms%5Fembroidery%2Ffnfalcomcap%2Ejpg

TLynn
March 28, 2002, 20:27
Originally posted by ms embroidery:
<STRONG>All you have to do is ask. I have women's and men's, kids, infants. Also getting in camo t's.
</STRONG>

So what would you charge for a woman's tank top?

Batman
March 28, 2002, 20:34
Originally posted by LV Hospice RN:
<STRONG>Now Batman...lets be honest...those of us who used paypal are to be reimbursed...

(lets hope this happens quicker than the shirt deal being cancelled.)

:rolleyes:</STRONG>

HA! pig will fly and the French won't surrender before we get our $!

Yes I am a sucker and I will order a shirt and hat.

:rolleyes:

qwezxc12
March 29, 2002, 09:03
E-mail and order sent...

Deltaten
March 29, 2002, 12:02
All:

I ordered via e-post Monday evening. Package arrived w/today's early post. Talk about quick turnaround time!

Embroidery is of excellent quality. The FAL is represented nicely in gray and black (on mine), and detail is perfect, to my eye!

The "free" cap is a decent piece of headgear. Dunno where she gets 'em, but the brim/bill is pre-shaped just so! Makes wearing that new hat "out-of-the-box" OK, you don't look like a weanie w/a brim that's stickin'out the sides, and too flat no matter how ya bend it. :D Worth it even if 'ya gotta buy it!

The prices are very reasonable. Just wish I had a lot more money to send! :D Custom work will be sent to her to do!

Regards,
Paul

para-EDGe
March 29, 2002, 12:55
I've ordered from Idette before through the 1911forum.com deal. Embroidered Molon Labe shirts, Very good product. I've told other folks of her work who ordered and enjoyed the results as well.

I'll be ordering more soon.

Those that attack her are doing themselves a serious disservice as she has nothing to do with Jen other than trying to help.

ms_embroidery
March 29, 2002, 15:33
Originally posted by TLynn:
<STRONG>

So what would you charge for a woman's tank top?</STRONG>

Would you please email me, TLynn, there are a few different tanks to choose from.

Thanks also for the kind words Deltaten & para-EDge!

:)

TheOtherChris
March 29, 2002, 15:44
Originally posted by para-EDGe:
[QB]I've ordered from Idette before through the 1911forum.com deal. Embroidered Molon Labe shirts, Very good product. I've told other folks of her work who ordered and enjoyed the results as well.

I too have seen her work and found it to be of excellent quality. You will not be disappointed.

No affiliation, yada yada...

The Other Chris

CATM Larry
March 29, 2002, 22:23
I have to ditto DeltaTen. I sent my e-mail Monday, PayPal went out Tuesday, came home today (after shootin' my G1 :D ) and had the shirts I ordered waiting for me. The hat was a great bonus!!! The design is crisp and good quality t-shirts. Thanks for the great work, Idette, there will be more orders in the future :)

Larry

TLynn
March 30, 2002, 12:14
ms embroidery,

e-mail has been sent and thank you for responding to my inquiry about tank tops.

ms_embroidery
April 02, 2002, 16:37
Big Thanks to all of you who ordered the past two weeks during the free hat promotion.
The orders will be filled this week and mailed by Friday. If all goes well.....

I had a huge order placed from another website, thought it was a great deal for me, but the only trouble was, the order was to be shipped to Africa by FedEx!! But it turned out to be fraud, the credit card info given to me was fraudulent. So it has had me shaken up a bit the past couple of days.
That is the one bad thing :( about internet orders, the one good thing is you meet many nice people! :)
thanks again......keep on ordering!!

Mad Dog 7.62
April 13, 2002, 20:26
I got my shirt and hat today....these are very nicely done!!! I chose to have just FN FAL on mine. The logo and the rifle emblem are very nicely emboidered!! :D :D :D
You can order these with confidence, they are nice quality and she gets them done and shipped promptly!

I have to requal at work Tuesday with the Mini-MouseGun....but I'll be wearing my FN shirt and hat!! ;)

[ April 13, 2002: Message edited by: Mad Dog 7.62 ]

Batman
April 13, 2002, 22:39
Idette, you do some fine work!! Post office droped mine off today and are they nice! Thanks for the hat!!

Folks, these are very nice! :D

ms_embroidery
April 14, 2002, 17:31
Thanks for the compliments! Very much appreciated!
If I have enough requests, I will bring back my promotion on the hat ~ free FNFAL or MOLON LABE (in greek of course) hat with shirt order. The hat is black with either a cloth closure or plastic snap closure.
If you DON'T want the .com, please make sure you tell me!
thanks!
Idette

[ April 14, 2002: Message edited by: ms embroidery ]

bandityo
April 14, 2002, 17:47
emailed you with an order since you are offering free hat again :-)

david brunner
florida

L1A1 shooter 1
April 14, 2002, 19:47
how did i miss this deal ?,,,oh well its the 14th now,, :D

sesh
April 15, 2002, 07:33
I have samples of the work done by ms embroidery on a range bag and rifle case and you will not be dissapointed. :)