gunnut1
September 12, 2001, 14:08
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/856020/1000321830605_disaster.jpg

gunnut1
September 12, 2001, 15:40
btt

ByronF
September 12, 2001, 15:43
I'd rather see that bird tearing into that Osama sumbitch asshole first like a buzzard on a road kill. But that'll come later.

gunnut1
September 12, 2001, 20:10
btt

EMDII
September 12, 2001, 20:47
Very expressive-

Never forget!

Bruce Allen
September 12, 2001, 21:07
I received this today:

The stroke of war has been cast. We must righteously preserve the memory of our fallen citizens.
No one wants war, but it is too late to stop it. We have been pushed to the point of no return and must now swiftly and decisively retaliate on the tyrants who perpetrated this act and the harborers of these groups. Justice must be swift, effective and complete and if we do not prevail victorious, we will know that we have faced evil with a just hand so others will not have to live with the fear of future
terror.

Lance Jahnke
Country Communities, Inc.

Newbie2FALs
September 13, 2001, 01:17
BTT

ByronF
September 13, 2001, 09:33
Yup. Big candyass bird, pissing its eyes out like a very special episode of Oprah just reached its climax. That bird isn't MY American icon. MY eagle is sharpening it's talons, eyeballing Osama like a tender baby rabbit. Which is YOUR eagle? If I hear one more John Lennin song or PSA for free grief counseling I'm gonna ******* puke.

Sand Pirate
September 13, 2001, 09:45
ByronF- Which bird is mine? Both.

Soldiers cry, too. Cops and firemen cry, too. SEALs and Delta operatives cry, too.

They grieve in private, not for show. They grieve because they know, better than most, the true horror of war and crime, not because their friends will think them "sensitive".

And then they use that controlled grief as a tool to help them do their job better.

My higher-highers tell us we'll be called out in the next 48 hours. I'll be grieving in private, and you bet your ass I'll be doing my job.

ByronF
September 13, 2001, 10:01
Sand Pirate, you are right on the mark. Grieve, but not for show. The television and radio will be pumping out weepy ballads and retrospectives well into next year, and cutting short men like Schwartzcoff because he talks like a man. This country better stop wearing it's heart on its sleeve and stuff it back in its chest where it belongs or some Arab is going to stomp it into a wet stain on the ground.