PDA

View Full Version : DOXA 600T dive watch - anyone have one?

gates
April 07, 2004, 10:10
been spending WAY too much time over at the Usual Suspects bd (puts EXPENSIVE toys on your must have list) this looks like a killer watch and being a Dirk Pitt fan methinks one is in my future as soon as i can sell enough plasma.

aj

MACV
April 21, 2004, 15:40
Dont really know much about them except the orange faced one is pretty ugly for a $1100 watch. I've always wanted a Omega dive watch and could buy one for the price of the DOXA. Besides James Bond wears an Omega so they must be good. Seriously though is the DOXA a better watch than a Omega or Rolex?

gates
April 21, 2004, 21:01
i dont know if they are better-they are different and not as nearly "common" as omega or rolex. btw Dirk Pitt kicks some serious ass on James Bond:D

aj

Noah Zark
April 21, 2004, 21:30
gates:

You'll need the old hangar full of old classic cars to go with the watch!

Can't say about the Doxa. I'm a Casio man myself.

Noah

raymo7521
April 22, 2004, 14:00
I don't know anything about Doxa watches, but there are several websites/forums with knowledgable people who can tell you what their value might be. Try www.timezone.com. For an inexpensive dive watch the looks like a Rolex try www.westcoastime.com.

gates
April 22, 2004, 14:31
you think that this:http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=792578&rid=0

is ugly?

aj