PDA

View Full Version : March build specials at VOW, Good for April as well.

Dan at VOW
February 28, 2004, 16:24
Specials for the month of March. Response on this has been so good, I decided to do it for April as well. My thanks to all of you that have called or sent email and PM's. Dan.

Basic assembly- Barrel and headspace, assemble and test fire. 75.00 + return shipping. (Normally 100.00)

Assemble and park- above service plus all metal parts blasted and parked with manganese phosphate (dark
charcoal color) finish. 150.00 + return shipping.* (Normally 175.00)

Parkerize only- refinish all metal parts, manganese phosphate (dark charcoal color) finish. 75.00 + return shipping* (Normally 100.00)

Barrel shortened, threaded, muzzle brake permanently attached- 35.00 + return shipping, or free with any of the above services.

Barrel and headspace- 55.00 + return shipping (Normally 75.00)

We accept money orders, personal checks and all major credit cards.
Shipping your parts kit in a hard case is recommended, that way your rifle will be better protected during return shipping. I have hard cases available at very good prices as well.
VOW also repairs and refinishes Class III weapons, we also handle transfers for all your NFA needs in TN.
Turnaround time of 2 weeks at the present time.Thanks, Dan.

captk
February 29, 2004, 19:03
Dan built the G1 kit I won in the raffle on a Coonan receiver I sent him. The park job is excellent and I had my rifle back within a month. He also refinished 6 mags to match. Very happy with the build and cost. A pleasure to deal with Dan.
Ken

Guttertroop
March 07, 2004, 19:07
Dan I just shot you a PM!

karambay
March 09, 2004, 14:09
Email and PM sent your way!

Guttertroop
April 05, 2004, 19:38
Dan is the man! He just told me that he extended the March special throughout April.

Dan at VOW
April 06, 2004, 00:41
The March special has been extended for the month of April as well. Thanks to all of you who have called, emailed or sent PM's. Dan.

Dan at VOW
April 13, 2004, 23:35
Still working on two week turnaround times. Thanks, Dan.