PDA

View Full Version : Az FALfile guys (and girl)

panchop
September 10, 2001, 20:18
I'm thinking of getting a table at the December Crossroads show in Phoenix. Thats the real big one with the Small Arms Reveiw. Anyone interested in spliting it. I got one friend allready in but I'll get 2 tables if there is some interest. You get entrance badges, friday night access( thats were some of the best deals are made before the general public gets a shot at it)and a surprising number of people just walking up and willing to trade stuff or sell it cheap. Honestly the reason I am looking for people to share with is I just dont like being attached to the table that long. It was nice to have a place to sit though. Also it's quite the learning experiance. Its a good way to clean out the safe,"one mans junk etc..." Let me know if your interested. I'll probably reserve tables by the end of the month.
greg

cuss4
September 10, 2001, 21:01
how much for the table cuss4

panchop
September 10, 2001, 21:07
dec 8/9th AZ state fairgrounds;RESERVATIONS:
We can take your reservation by phone or by mail. If you wish to call and place your reservations by phone, please call us during our office hours, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST, (801)-544-9125. You may fax your reservations to us at (801)-546-2886. Or you may send us a note along with your check through the mail to PO Box 290 Kaysville, UT 84037-0290. If you have special requests, let us know what they are and we will do our best to accommodate you. The earlier we receive your reservation, the better we will be able to give you the location you want. We try to give exhibitions the same location each show. Please let us know what type of merchandise you will be selling.

EXHIBIT SPACE:
Tables are 8 feet bu 2 1/2 feet and are rented for $70.00 for the weekend. You may rent one table or any number of tables. Tables are arranged end to end with dealers on one side and the members of the public in the aisle space on the opposite side of the tables. Wall tables are also available. They are arranged around the perimeter of the show, also end to end and rent for $75.00. YOU MAY DEDUCT $10.00 PER TABLE IF WE RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT 15 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE SHOW. Booth space for $195.00 is available at some shows, such as Salt Lake City, Cow Palace, Del Mar. $10.00 may be deducted if paid 15 days in advance. Booths are not draped, but are marked off on the floor. Please bring your own table coverings. All wall tables need to be prepaid. A deposit or payment in full on interior tables should be made 2 weeks before the show. WE ACCEPT VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS.

eodinert
September 10, 2001, 21:24
I've already got a table at that show, but I hope to meet some of the other AZ FAL'ers. One of these years I might actually make it to one of the pipeline shoots, even (those still happening?).

Maybe if I sell enough parts I can even buy guns.

Hasta..
Doug

panchop
September 10, 2001, 21:26
theres a pipeline shoot this weekend